This is ridiculous...Why are you guys accusing me of a FRAM employee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
frown.gif
banghead.gif

I simply had some questions regarding Frams, and tried to question why people avoid FRAMs as though they were the plague.
confused.gif

Michael

[ September 12, 2005, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Gary Allan ]

Michael similar mistake I made when I came here and asked about Castrol (non-GC). Gotta develop a hard shell on some subjects here. Getting flammed doesn't bother me any more. Just let it be like water off a duck's back.

Yep, Michael ...learn to take criticism with a grain of salt. If it has no merit to it ...ignore it. Flame kinda goes with the turf. Anytime you hang it out there ..someone will surely try and lop it off.

..and always remember..

..it's only an internet message board...
smile.gif

OTOH- Michael isn't a Fram employee ..but maybe he can play one on the internet
grin.gif

"Da nah nah ne nah ne nah....Fram-Man!"

Fram-Man appears to be having eight webbed fingers and arms like Popeye-- perfect for removing even the most stuck Fram.

*drags case of cut-open Fram filters into Pablo's bedroom*

"I made him an offer he couldn't refuse."

Mike can atone for his trangression via bountiful applications of Liquid Glass to his conveyance.

i use fram oil filters on our 1986 honda accord beatermobile that we use to drive to the ferry terminal for work every day. 228k miles and going on strong. Plus, I don't care. Fram + cheapest 10w-30 i can find, and changed around 3k.
wink.gif
I can do an oil change for
My cars always get synthetics and good filters though, naturally.
grin.gif

I think you guys are going too easy on Wan the Frammer. Now he feigns ignorance about his offenses? Maybe he's just a post whore. Why won't he do his own research? What does he think of K&N air filters? He sure needs to answer a lot of questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back