No codes no CEL 2000 Century. The car would race on occasion, and easily do 30 mph w/o giving it gas. I changed the IAC and it was fine for about 4,000 miles. The problem came back, new IAC no problem for about another 2,000 miles. Swapped it a third time, no problem for 24 hours. It can't be that three IAC's are bad [maybe with the junk they make today], but still, no CEL and no codes. I thought about changing the TPS, and spoke to Trav about it, he thought it would be a good idea. Here is what I removed. Note the angle of the area in the center, the small centered keyed area. It is supposed to be flush. A new TPS solved the problem.