This guy is my hero...

Status
Not open for further replies.
High in the Mountains of Central California
I was prowling around the BMWMOA website, when I came upon this photo. He lives in ND, and the winters get pretty cold, so...

-

His wife must be pretty wonderful!

grin.gif

Geez! my wife won't even allow oil in the apt and it has to go in the balcony storage unit
grin.gif

Ya well, his wife got to have that nice corner cabinet in the same room, and those window dressings that don't match the bike. Seems like a good trade off to me. If he truly loved his bike he would cover it with a white sheet at night.

Shows what can be done if you lay down the rules early on. If this were my situation, I would insist on the same practical storage solution. On the other hand, it might be his wife's bike. Photoshopping is also popular on the online forums (although this one seems kosher).

I wonder what Bimmer model this is..

I have a friend who won a new Bimmer bike from a raffle and has it consigned for $10k...but she's offering it to me for $8k.

From the looks of that kitchen, I'm not sure he can aford that bike. Oh well tha magic of credit.
dunno.gif

I'l bet it was tough to brace up the floor of that trailer.

Al, that was a rather cheap elitist remark.

So in your opinion that kitchen or dining area is in a "trailer"? How could you tell that?

The above picture reminds me back in my younger years, in the old country my dad let me park this inside the living room..next to the piano.
smile.gif

-

It's a Honda Z50J "Monkey" Minitrail.

but that kitchen is some sort of pre-fab. Seams on the walls.

Neat arched window though. Do they fancy up prefabs like that
confused.gif

Otherwise the appointments look cozy enough
dunno.gif
You can tell that I don't have any distinctive furniture.

...but now that we're critiquing the kitchen here ..what's with the slope to the valance (isn't that what you call it
confused.gif
) ?

The only reason that I can think of that you would have something like that would be if a roof line on the outer wall was there ...but then you wouldn't have a window below the arched one ..and no need for blinds and a valance
dunno.gif

Or am I just ignorant of something here?

Quote by Russell: "Al, that was a rather cheap elitist remark.
So in your opinion that kitchen or dining area is in a "trailer"? How could you tell that? "

Lighten up dude it was a joke.
smile.gif

My wife would never go for that, the kitchen is her domain(and the living room, the besroom, the dining room, the den, the basement, the office, the front porch, the bathrooms..).

The Garage is mine.

Aye - my garage is known as the "Man Cave". Of course my wife's vehicle is typically parked there, but that's beside the d--- point
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back