This by far is one of the worst YouTube videos I have ever seen

This video, where do I even start. This guy has to have one of the worst YouTube channels in existence. So many mistakes in one video. I would never use jacks on the ground like this - they could easily collapse. OK, enough said, if you want to watch someone act like they know it all, watch this video. LOL

LOL. Thanks for sharing. I noticed he doubled up on the jack stands and still had the wheels on, so I think he was OK from a safety perspective. I think he is right about the oil though. I don't know about modern transmissions, but back in the day, 80's, 90's, GL-5 was not recommended because the hypoid additives would damage the syncros. How did that GL-5 get in there in the first place? I did like that pump he was using though.

Last edited:
Not anywhere near a bad youtube video. Clear video, clear sound, clear narration. Not sure what the subject matter is he is trying to discuss, but that wasn't the reason for this post I assume.

Nate is a guy we love to hate around here...

Funny i was watching a video earlier by a supplier of a repair part, I could not finish it. one of the comments was "it would be nice if the video was in focus" I don't remember if it was the same video or another on the subject, but i also watched one that started out "Here we have a XXXX Ford Ranger" The truck in the video was clearly a Mazda which is the same thing, but just say so...

Anyhow, back to your regularly scheduled Nates Interactive Auto pile on. NTTAWWT...

From two different vehicles with no proof of how many miles are on each one? Good grief.

This guy gets clowned on because he is dishonest and putting out clickbait BS, not because of any of his other attributes. While he might have a legitimate message about types of fluids in the trannies, his "test" was a complete joke.

What was so awful about the jacking method he used?

Looked like a reasonably flat gravel driveway, I'd have no problem setting a jackstand there. Plus he added a second stand for safety. Looked pretty safe and thorough from my perspective.

He keeps calling it transmission fluid... When it is gear oil. And then goes on to say its bad because it's only GL5, but it's gear oil...

I also laughed when he decided to use an electric pump, for one quart, pumping downhill...

Not to mention he's comparing old gear oil with new Redline in the cups. Clearly a click bait type video.

The only reason that supertech was ever transmission fluid was because some nimwit put it in a transmission. He compares a normal amber looking gear oil to the pink redline and says its burnt? That music sure made it suspenseful though.

I highly doubt that plastic cup with the redish Redline had 50K miles on it. Don't think it would still be that clear.

I watched for about all of 5 seconds and knew it was Kleetus up to his click bait misinformation. I watched on for up to a minute and when I saw a hydraulic jack and stands on gravel? I watched to the end expecting a shift and collapse of equipment.

Am I an evil person if the jacks never fell? 🤔

I said Nate before link loaded. Winner winner. We laugh, he laughs also raking in the clicks

Right! Gear oil not tranny fluid.

I've used SuperTech ATF for 50K miles and it looked as cherry red as the RedLine.
In the video, he must have driven through a flooded street and gotten water in the tranny.

And you shouldn't use GL-5 in a GL-4 application.

Last edited:
His videos suck not because of his accent but because of the content and testing methods.

Back