This 2013 Hyundai Elantra Has Traveled More Than 1 Million Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty impressive! Where's the info on maintenance schedule, oil, filter, etc... us BITOGERS must know :p

Originally Posted by SatinSilver
Are those deer whistles by the wipers?

She looks prepared! Deer whistles AND a ranch hand haha
laugh.gif

547 miles a day working 365/year. Makes me wonder when she gets the thing in for service. Though since it's got full anti-deer armament maybe she drives through the night when there's less traffic and can drop it at the mechanic while she sleeps.

I'll bet she gets the oil changed at quick lube places considering how much time she spends driving.

That car is in great shape for a million miles.

Originally Posted by webfors
Pretty impressive! Where's the info on maintenance schedule, oil, filter, etc... us BITOGERS must know :p

For sure! Pretty thin information in that commercial....and is it an auto(likely) or a stick?

Originally Posted by eljefino
547 miles a day working 365/year. Makes me wonder when she gets the thing in for service. Though since it's got full anti-deer armament maybe she drives through the night when there's less traffic and can drop it at the mechanic while she sleeps.
. Yeah, I'm skeptical. Not of the car being capable, but of someone being capable of such a grueling schedule for 5 years.

Originally Posted by JLTD
Originally Posted by webfors

For sure! Pretty thin information in that commercial....and is it an auto(likely) or a stick?

Ya I dont think an automatic would make it.

Yea right! I guess every now and again a long lived one makes it through the cracks. Of course they neglect to mention all those dead engines customers have to deal with. Our 2015 made it all the way to 46000. The warranty engine that they stuffed in sounded like ( valve train)my old Farmall . Also a very special 💩trade in value when we traded it. Stay far away from those cars with ANY of those Theta 2 engines.

Originally Posted by JustinH
My rear hurts just thinking of sitting in that thing.

Heck my sonata seats are not great after a few hours.

Well I guess the 15'+ is a big improvement. I'm a bigger guy and my seats are excellent. Base model too.

Originally Posted by eljefino
547 miles a day working 365/year.

All day, every single day for 5 years. Sorry, not buying it.

That's an average of 23 miles traveled per hour, every single hour of the day, for all 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back