Thinking of selling our 2011 BMW 328i M Sport sedan. Anyone interested?

The only problem with paying a premium is that if you're driving it down the road and some idiot crashes into you, the insurance company only pays you full retail so you lose that extra $1500. I just like to pay between average and full trade in, full retail includes sales at those buy here/pay here places.
I don’t know I’ve always had great luck arguing with insurance companies. Always have got what the vehicle was worth to replace in condition I had.

I don’t know I’ve always had great luck arguing with insurance companies. Always have got what the vehicle was worth to replace in condition I had.
I'd rather not argue and lose. I've done things like replace an engine and didn't get anything for it as it was a couple years ago and they only gave that value if it had been done in the last year.

I_4

Owning a 2007 E90, also in Alpine white, I can tell you that if you took an "average condition" E90, it would take way more than $1500-2000 to get it even close to the condition that Scott's is. And services up to date. I would buy it in a heartbeat, without hesitation. But I already have one, except black interior with brushed aluminum trim. Being a California car is another big plus. Most cars around here a beat by winters and salt. Thankfully, I am able to keep mine garaged and not used from November until April. Scott, right move keeping it. You will not find another in that condition. Even if you only use it once in a while.