Things you do now as you are old/older you never did as a kid...

Don't ride Horses or motorcycles.
I'm 31 (almost), so not old. But I laughed the other day when our coffee pot broke and found myself very excited the following morning to try the coffee coming out of our new one. Also, I no longer take for granted waking up well rested. And if I know there will be a night of drinking, I'm already planning for what is surely to be a two day hangover.

College me would have some choice words for present me.

View attachment 87421
It gets worse, much worse.

Still kind of a kid lol at least to some. But I spend money and that’s something I never did as a kid. When I was a kid I didn’t want to turn loose of a penny now I’m like yeah let’s buy it. I know it’s a bad habit. I still save more than I spend though.

Also it may not seem like it based on my posts here but I drink a lot more water than I did as a kid that’s because when your a kid the meals at places usually come with drinks and back then everyone still had good tea so I would drink glasses and glasses of sweet tea and also Sprite or Mello Yello or Mtn Dew too. Now that I don’t qualify for kids meals anymore I get water at restaurants with lemon of course and drinks for free at the gas station. And usually I down two bottles of water at work sometimes three because one at lunch. Like right now I’m sitting at the restaurant with water with extra lemon 🍋 haha.

Still kind of a kid lol at least to some. But I spend money and that’s something I never did as a kid. When I was a kid I didn’t want to turn loose of a penny now I’m like yeah let’s buy it. I know it’s a bad habit. I still save more than I spend though.

Also it may not seem like it based on my posts here but I drink a lot more water than I did as a kid that’s because when your a kid the meals at places usually come with drinks and back then everyone still had good tea so I would drink glasses and glasses of sweet tea and also Sprite or Mello Yello or Mtn Dew too. Now that I don’t qualify for kids meals anymore I get water at restaurants with lemon of course and drinks for free at the gas station. And usually I down two bottles of water at work sometimes three because one at lunch. Like right now I’m sitting at the restaurant with water with extra lemon 🍋 haha.
Aren’t you, like, 20? 😂

Back