Thickies-0 / Thinnies-1 :(

We thickies have lost because the bait lord and click savior himself has preached "these engines are designed for thinner oil, if you put a thicker oil, they will actually wear out faster"

Now we must repent for our iniquitous thickie sins because we've worn out our engines faster. A cardinal tribologist sin.

Scotty Kilmore has to come up with new videos to keep the add revenue rolling in. This video happens to be one of them.

He is the one laughing all the way to the bank because he got us to watch it even if we agree with him or not.
He's as miser as it gets. Gonna die with all that obscene amount of money in the bank we all know he has while wearing used thrift store socks on his death bed.

He's estimated to make 1.4 million a year and i can believe that. He can easily afford to buy a new toyota....... Even if it's a "market adjusted" rav 4 priced at 96k.

Last edited:
Technically he's wrong, there are a handfull of syn blend 0W-20 oils, although I think Pennzoil Gold is pretty much discontinued, and Castrol GTX Ultraclean makes no sense, I'd rather buy store brand full syn 0w20 for less.

We thickies have lost because the bait lord and click savior himself has preached "these engines are designed for thinner oil, if you put a thicker oil, they will actually wear out faster"

Now we must repent for our iniquitous thickie sins because we've worn out our engines faster. A cardinal tribologist sin.

Yep - Scotty put the Stone Cold Stunner on the thick crowd … And next issue he will man splain just why … Back to you … 😷

I just watched his Rivian video.
I actually enjoyed it and he refrained from his spastic annoying behavior.

It popped up on my TV but it was really well done. Maybe he should stick to this type of content.

"It will wear out faster"............... Unless your new Toyota Camry gets sold in Australia. Then you can use 15W-40 per the manual in the same engine.... But we all know how fast their cars wear out down there.

Many PTEs (Parents, Teachers and Elders) regard pool hustlers as wastes because they practice instead of work.

Like it or not, baseball was cast in that same light. A 'pass time' was, by admission, a waste of time.

Now we got Scotty.

Back