THICK Convert testimonial

I've tried nearly every body wash that's widely available at local shelves. Used bunch of soaps (including those sasquatch ones). Heard about this product, but never ordered it. Then saw it at check out at Lowe's, while shopping for some hardware. Grabbed it, tried it, and I think I won't be trying anything else going forward. Duke Cannon really knocked it out of the park with this high viscosity body wash. (Wifey approved too) It does everything that every other body wash does, but somehow better... Sensitive skin friendly as well.
If you see this - grab it. I bet you won't go back to other products after trying the THICK.

P.S. Made in USA and portion of their proceeds support US veterans. No, I'm not affiliated with Duke Cannon in any way, just thought some people here may care about these details.

20220211_000412.jpg

Didn't know Lowe's sells soap and I go there at least once a month.

does this thing foam up? Wife has a few "body wash" that don't and I never use them. I like the real soap bar that foams.

Last edited:

does this thing foam up? Wife has a few "body wash" that don't and I never use them. I like the real soap bar that foams.

Duke sells bar soap too. I use it in their tactical scrubber.

Bright orange isn’t very tactical but….

If anyone wants pics let me know. LMAO.

Just trying to be humorous lol

Thick oil probably is better than the CAFE favorites oils.

I've only spent about 18 years trying to do something contrary to my uncle that said the exact same thing by using the cafe oils but maybe it's time to give it up.

Foams up great! Feels better on my skin than any of the Old Spice offerings. Foams up and lathers better than Irish Spring or Dove solid soaps.

Foams up great! Feels better on my skin than any of the Old Spice offerings. Foams up and lathers better than Irish Spring or Dove solid soaps.
I used to not want it to be true but my friend told me that Old Spice is basically primarily cologne that's why it smells so good but the product itself is almost useless I have one deodorant and I always use the other two that I have on the Old Spice

I used to not want it to be true but my friend told me that Old Spice is basically primarily cologne that's why it smells so good but the product itself is almost useless I have one deodorant and I always use the other two that I have on the Old Spice
Old Spice products are just as much of a gimmick as their commercials.

Back