These are some crazy SOB's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen something like that before. I heard it was in Iraq post-invasion where miscreants would steal cars and just thrash them. In the video I saw there were crashes though.

This looks like it takes place at the same area, but the moves are move controlled, a sort of poor-man's drifting.

But aren't those cars FWD?

I am not sure I would call that poor mans drifting... dude looked like he was able to put that car where he pretty much wanted. Not sure I would keep it out of the crownd...lOL

quote:

Originally posted by Starbreaker666:
I am not sure I would call that poor mans drifting... dude looked like he was able to put that car where he pretty much wanted. Not sure I would keep it out of the crownd...lOL

yes, in this video they look more skilled, but like I said there is another video going around where the people are crashing all over the place and it looks like the same area. maybe even the same day.

Maybe this video is edited to just show the successful runs, or whatever.

There was also a story behind the first one I saw, saying these were stolen cars, so that's also where the "poor man's" comment came from.

quote:

Originally posted by Lumberg:
yes, in this video they look more skilled, but like I said there is another video going around where the people are crashing all over the place and it looks like the same area. maybe even the same day.

Yeah, I did see the video you're talking about. That was some crazy stuff. They were just crashing into people and cars parked on the side of the street. Nuts, if you ask me.

EDIT: As a matter of fact, here it is:
http://spikedhumor.com/Article.aspx?id=1374

[ September 19, 2005, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Quattro Pete ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back