There oughta be a law.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: PandaBear
Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Slightly
32.gif

There has to be some point where this quest for ultra productivity is going to implode. It doesn't equate to "easier". It just requires whipping less mules.

Why don't they just get rid of the staff that takes order and let you use a vending machine type entry system?

Go one step further. Wiki is wonderful!

Why don't they just get rid of the staff that takes order and let you use a vending machine type entry system?

How about a make-your-own-burger "drive-trough." Yes, I wrote trough.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: moribundman

How about a make-your-own-burger "drive-trough." Yes, I wrote trough.
grin2.gif

If I can make one myself in less than 2 minutes without getting all greasy and smoky, I would love it.

We need a BBQ vending machine.

I had a conversation with "Geoff" one evening, around 8PM over my telephone issues.

Asked where he was, and he said Brisbane.

Asked what the weather was like and he said beautiful and sunny. (it was pitch black dark in our tine zone).

At which point I started asking why tele help people in Oz were getting hundreds of dollars an hour, forcing their jobs overseas, as if I called him using my retail rates, that's whet it would cost me. Why, if it was so cheap for him to call me, rather than a local wasn't my service equally as cheap ?

Took me a lot of his time to bring him up to speed with the nature of my beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back