The Wild, Wild West

Originally Posted by Barkleymut
I still cannot figure out why everyone is in such a dang hurry.
Sometimes you just gotta get home fast to use the toilet.

Originally Posted by Reddy45
Originally Posted by Barkleymut
I still cannot figure out why everyone is in such a dang hurry.
Sometimes you just gotta get home fast to use the toilet.
Not a problem out west. There is always a tree or a tumbleweed to keep things modest.

Originally Posted by CKN
Yep! And I'm sure all BITIOG members feel they are top notch, expert drivers. Kind of like their expertise in motor oil-despite not having a chemical, or other pertinent college degree..................
Woe is me... crackmeup

Originally Posted by MCompact
Originally Posted by CKN
Yep! And I'm sure all BITIOG members feel they are top notch, expert drivers. Kind of like their expertise in motor oil-despite not having a chemical, or other pertinent college degree..................
Woe is me... crackmeup
But but but, you would look so well (asleep) in a HEMI Toyota..... :-P

Originally Posted by Reddy45
Originally Posted by Kira
A paid pass to speed legally during off hours on empty roads is something local g could sell to make money. I bet it'd sell. My run from NYC to nearly the Canadian border would be ideal. I'd pay for that.
Modern cars are much better at handling high speeds and have better brakes and safety systems than in the past. Speed limits should really be revisited nationwide.
Problem is not with the car its the idiot behind the wheel , its crazy to see on the highway how many drivers have know idea on how to merge or properly change lanes