The weather is ALL messed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's frikkin 38 degrees on my porch with light rain and every couple of seconds, a big ol wet snowflake.

Freeze warnings in New York?

June 2009!

Yep, we had frost warnings this morning. I had to put on a light jacket this morning to go set on the porch and have a cup of coffee. I actually like 40 degree mornings with highs in the middle 60's low 70's.

Same up here. We saw 3.9C on the morning of June 1st. It's about 14C here right now, but that is well below what it should be!

Lots of rain here, to.

Wow.
It has been rather balmy here. Although it should be getting into the triple digits it has been really nice for the past few weeks. Only getting into the upper 80s and low 90s.

38 degrees is about as cold as it ever gets here. Occasionally it will dip down into the 20s during a few long winter nights, but not that often.

Originally Posted By: SuperDave456
Wow.
It has been rather balmy here. Although it should be getting into the triple digits it has been really nice for the past few weeks. Only getting into the upper 80s and low 90s.

38 degrees is about as cold as it ever gets here. Occasionally it will dip down into the 20s during a few long winter nights, but not that often.

I lived in Dallas for forty years and I sure do not miss the summers down there. I have a t-shirt that says I survived the summer of 86.

It is Global Cooling.

I guess we're slated for the colder air next. Forecast today for DC area is low 80s. Tomorrow low 60s.

It is. Funny how quick my post about June snow was locked.

I guess it is indeed a season of extremes.

ughh that sux! I hate the cold in the winter, and despise cool/cold days in the summer!

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Yep, we had frost warnings this morning. I had to put on a light jacket this morning to go set on the porch and have a cup of coffee. I actually like 40 degree mornings with highs in the middle 60's low 70's.

Me too.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
It's frikkin 38 degrees on my porch with light rain and every couple of seconds, a big ol wet snowflake.

Freeze warnings in New York?

June 2009!

Cool mornings in June aren't exactly unusual. In Colorado Springs that is only about 6 degrees below normal/average.

Originally Posted By: daves87rs
Originally Posted By: Johnny

Me too.

Truly I dream of living in a climate like that.

I think we've only hit 91 here thus far. Normally in June it's nearly that by 8am. I've only been able to ride to work without a jacket a couple of times at 6:45am, when normally by June I'd be covered in sweat. It's a bit strange, but the rain is really coming in handy. I hate watering my lawn.

Jet stream oddities. This is one mild May for me. We usually have a 3 week transition to miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back