The wait is driving me crazy! Apple _ ATT (App Tracking Transparency)

Well,
The latest version will be sent out soon but the ATT will not be activated until later spring.
Im sooooo looking forward to it and no other company is fighting to stop the abuse in the industry like Apple.
Its all good for those who dont care or those who may disagree but its one important reason for me to use Apple.
Soon I will be able to turn off the "tracking industry" making money off my personal data by auctioning it off on the world stage. Furthermore I will have a company who is proactive in fighting industry "work arounds" to anti tracking, including China.

Tons of info on the subject but this is just a snippet ...
https://appleinsider.com/articles/2...racking-transparency-ahead-of-ios-145-release

____

I am indifferent to that.

The major game changer to me is an Apple Watch on your wrist will be able unlock the FaceId/iPhone passcode. The CV19 related masks and ski google/gloved is a pain to open your iPhone. My favorite feature of a gifted Apple Watch has been ability to unlock my MacBook without password.

I am indifferent to that.

The major game changer to me is an Apple Watch on your wrist will be able unlock the FaceId/iPhone passcode. The CV19 related masks and ski google/gloved is a pain to open your iPhone. My favorite feature of a gifted Apple Watch has been ability to unlock my MacBook without password.
Yes, that’s gonna be available immediately on the 14.5 release from what I think I understand. The privacy ATT won’t be turned on until later in the spring.
I love the idea of an Apple Watch especially the heart functions but have put it off because sometimes I feel too connected as it is🤪

Back