The Supertech oil at walmart sells like hotcakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
same way with the filters I went last week they had about 15 filters of the size I buy went back a week later they were sold out same way with the oil people realy like those 5 quart jugs.

quote:

Originally posted by huxley:
same way with the filters I went last week they had about 15 filters of the size I buy went back a week later they were sold out same way with the oil people realy like those 5 quart jugs.

I am pretty sure it's the price that makes the Wal*Mart oil sell so good. However, watching the shelves, I see they sell lots of strange stuff like Marvel Mystery Oil (even in gallon jugs!) and Rislone and the Wal*Mart brand of STP. Who buys all this stuff?

At my local Walmart the ST filters sell like hot cakes as well. The Fram filters have thick layer of dust on them and some box's have gotton bleached out from floresent lights. I have no idea how long it takes for weak floresent lights to bleach a cardboard box but it must be a while. The oil is another thing all to gether. I have never seen them run low on anything other then M1.

I went to Sam's Club, a division of WalMart, and they don't carry filters, oil or air. They do carry major brands of oil like Pennzoil and Quaker State and Havoline ATF. They mainly sell tires and batteries for cars and trucks.

quote:

I went to Sam's Club, a division of WalMart, and they don't carry filters, oil or air. They do carry major brands of oil like Pennzoil and Quaker State and Havoline ATF. They mainly sell tires and batteries for cars and trucks.

Or non-super Walmart carries batteries, oils/ATF/gear oil/diesel engine oil, filters, wiper blades (14" to 28" blades), etc...

Oils range from Mobil 1, Mobil, to Pennzoil to Valvoline to Pennzoil, etc...

oil filters are Motorcraft, Delco (3-5 models), Fram, or SuperTech only.

Our WalMart SuperCenter and the Kmart have dropped the AC/Delco line of filters and now carry only Super Tech and Fram filters. I really have to look hard to find my favorite AC/Delco filters, esp. the fuel filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back