The SCIENCE behind DIY Detail Rinseless Wash

As someone that's been obsessed with detailing products the last few years, I'd say stick with what you're doing lol. Or like MP said find a product you like and stick with it. In reality it means very little.
It is all dizzying. I almost got into graphene. This is the golden age of detailing. People might even want to consider getting a leaf blower for drying.

I give the system I use a B- grade. It's quick and pretty good, appropriate for daily delivery work motoring. Your work looks excellent, outside, engine bay and interior, buster.

It is all dizzying. I almost got into graphene. This is the golden age of detailing. People might even want to consider getting a leaf blower for drying.

I give the system I use a B- grade. It's quick and pretty good, appropriate for daily delivery work motoring. Your work looks excellent, outside, engine bay and interior, buster.
I agree. Some of the graphene is hype, some is actually functional. But it's being overhyped a lot. It's basically Sio2 + now is how I think of it. There are even some new nano diamond infused coatings (one based out of Switzerland and Carpro has a new one). Very little benefit to them.

It's just a hobby for me. Up until 2 years ago I didn't care or pay attention to detailing products at all. As long as my oil was changed and interior kept clean I didn't care much about the exterior.

Sounds like you have a good system down. (y) (y)

Back