The Russians Are Coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said that the Russians were dumb.

America on the other hand....
smirk2.gif

Since we won't drill off the east and west coast and Anwar, might as well give it to the Ruskies.

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
No one said that the Russians were were dumb.

America on the other hand....
smirk2.gif

I wonder if the Russians give Social Security benefits to illegal aliens?

no, russkies do not unless you bribe the right official.
no, US does not either, unless you pay for fake green card.

Are you talking specifically about SS retirement or use SS as an umbrella term for medical, schooling, etc...

Did a bit more searching. Looks like it's not just the Russians who are coming:

Other Countries Ink Deals For Oil Drilling Off The Florida Keys

Quote:
Companies from nations like Norway, Spain, India, China, Russia and Brazil have signed exploration agreements with Cuba and the Bahamas that could mean drilling south of Key West this year, and 120 miles east of the Keys in the Cay Sal area of the Bahamas in fewer than two years.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: odessit

Are you talking specifically about SS retirement or use SS as an umbrella term for medical, schooling, etc...

I received an e-mail which states that there is a bill currently before Congress which would allow illegal aliens
"access to Social Security benefits". Apparently the Senate has already approved the bill.

Originally Posted By: pbm
Originally Posted By: odessit

I received an e-mail which states that there is a bill currently before Congress which would allow illegal aliens
"access to Social Security benefits". Apparently the Senate has already approved the bill.

Gives us the bill number and quote the part of the bill that says that or it's wacko used male bovine food.

When something smells like wacko propaganda, do a search on a few of the key terms in the hit piece and you won't embarrass yourself as often.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/petition.asp

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: pbm
XS650:
I wasn't aware that I embarass myself often.

I guess I jumped to that conclusion because people that cluelessly pass on lies like that usually do.

I'd like to know what or where "Anwar" is.
If you're referring to the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, the cutesie little acronym is ANWR, and just because we don't drill it, doesn't make it worthless.

Yes, Anwar. If the Ruskies want it to drill in they will take it and there will war in wr.

This thread, and the reactions therein remind me greatly of a hypnotist's sketch I saw ages ago.

He hypnotised one person to squark like a chook.
At the chook squark, another was to say "The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming"
Another was then to leap from his seat and say "Shut up you fool".

The final was the punch line, which I won't repeat, but through PM.

The hypnotised subjects repeated their lines on queue, as thought they fervently believed that their lives depended on their delivery.

Given the track record and attitude of Russian workers, we can expect an environmental disaster in the Gulf soon after they start drilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back