The Redline site has been updated!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Redline, their oils are now listed on the Advance Auto website. Selling for $7.80 a quart.

Thats HUGE for Redline. I might have consider their 5w-40 now being I could buy off the shelf. Their website is very nice.

Funny ....... I just sent them again an e-mail last Wednesday telling them how ridiculous it is that they have such an outdated web site.

Must be a beta version .... there are tons of spelling errors and the 5W-40 is still not listed (only on the pdf and the picture, but no separate screen like for the other oils).

[ April 03, 2004, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Alex D ]

quote:

I have over FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND MILES on my 86 Oldsmobile, (510,000). Our 84 Pontiac has 316,000 MILES. Among family members, we have 1,200,000 miles on Red Line Synthetic Oil, since you first introduced your products in the marketplace.
I use Red Line in my lawn mower, chain saw, and weed eater. Several people have switched to Red Line due to the success I have with your products.

Swen Swensen
Santa Rosa, CA

Must be all that Moly. Funny thing is, there is a guy on their that said he has 340k miles on his car running 15k mile drains. I bet he never even did a UOA.
grin.gif

"Red Line Oil’s team of chemists and blenders formulate fully-synthetic oils and chemically-advanced additives using only the world’s finest base stocks. This makes Red Line Oil the premium product on the shelf. It’s not designed to be the cheapest—it’s built to be the best. Rather than cutting costs by blending into polyalphaolefin base stock for its motor oil, Red Line Oil only uses superior poly ester-based products—resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures while providing superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced."

Does that mean that redline doesn't use PAO?, or just no PAO in the additive package? I didn't think PAO could be used to dissolve the additive package.
confused.gif

quote:

Originally posted by sbc350gearhead:
Does that mean that redline doesn't use PAO?,

Sounds like it. Maybe when Dave Granquist says there are no PAOs in the base stock, he knows what he's talking about.

I was trying to email their tech dept. - usually means Dave - but they dont have that link on the new site anymore. Does that mean we cant get all that good tech info from them anymore ?. It was really helpful to talk to Dave when I was choosing a tranny fluid that they sell. I cant see any contact info for them any more on this new site.

Maybe you shouldnt have criticized the old site, it worked well for my purposes !, he, he.
wink.gif

quote:

Originally posted by buster:
I have over FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND MILES on my 86 Oldsmobile, (510,000). Our 84 Pontiac has 316,000 MILES. Among family members, we have 1,200,000 miles on Red Line Synthetic Oil, since you first introduced your products in the marketplace.
I use Red Line in my lawn mower, chain saw, and weed eater. Several people have switched to Red Line due to the success I have with your products.

Swen Swensen
Santa Rosa, CA

Must be all that Moly. Funny thing is, there is a guy on their that said he has 340k miles on his car running 15k mile drains. I bet he never even did a UOA.
grin.gif

hey buster,

I don't think I could stand being behind a car for 510,000 miles for almost 20 years. a 1986 model? it's 2004. U should tell that guy about cd players, airbags, power windows and locks
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back