The rag company

I see this company come up a lot when I've done a search.
Have you guys ever use these microfiber towels, for either applying or removing wax, or general cleaning on the interior.. I want to make sure they're not scratchy, and not going to catch on my fingers like the dollar store ones.. Thank you.

I have their All-Purpose Microfiber Terry Cleaning Towels (chinese made)for wheel/tire work (and house hold chores) along with their Eagle Edgeless 500 (Korean made) for applying Bead Maker or removing wax/sealant. Good towels and worth the money (just like other premium towels)

I bought a assortment of rags from The Rag Company around five years ago. I still have all those towels. They have held up well and the customer service was excellent.

Which rags do you recommend? Not looking to break the bank.. just clean the inside and out side of my SUV.

For washing I got their microfiber chenille mitt. It holds a ton of wash and the long fingers trap dirt. I use the two bucket method with grit guards as well.

Exterior I have their Eagle Edgeless. I use these for wiping and buffing. Nice and plush.

Interior i use a cheaper short nap microfiber towel. These get used on everything from plastics to leather.

I have some drying towels and for dirty jobs like the wheels I just use the cheapest rags I can buy.

I don’t have a dedicated glass towel.

Which rags do you recommend? Not looking to break the bank.. just clean the inside and out side of my SUV.
Autofiber "Cost What!" Edgeless. I buy by the case. They have smaller quantities.

Or Costco if you have a membership.

Have you ever ordered the ones from Sam's club?
Never have. No Costco near me either but I have a friend who is a member pick me up a pack whenever he goes. I do have a BJ's membership, and the MyRide towels with the orange label (only the orange!) are awesome.

I been buying their waffle weave drying and glass towels for a long time. They hold up great and dry the car really fast.

Rag company

Back