The Need for Fuel System Cleaners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any top tier gas is perfect, if your fuel system is clean to begine with and you use top tier gas regularly, you'll have no need for "the bottle."
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: Paul56
I dumped a bottle of the Redline SI-1 "Complete Fuel System Cleaner" into my just filled gas tank on the Neon this morning.

Will see what happens... I hope it doesn't explode.
LOL.gif

EDIT: BTW, I always use top-tier gas.

I'm pretty much through the tank of gas... not a dramatic difference to report; however, it does seem to idle a little smoother.

The bottom line folks is that the brand name doesn't matter as much as WHAT DETERGENT IS IN THAT PRODUCT.

As of present time the only known products to have PEA in them are Regane, Redline, and Techron.

The best gasoline detergent in the world (and it is documented ) is PEA. There are OTHER detergents out there but many of these will clean some but leave other residue behind!!!!!!! PEA cleans and leaves virtually NO trace of itself behind! VERY IMPORTANT FACT!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Vizzy
The bottom line folks is that the brand name doesn't matter as much as WHAT DETERGENT IS IN THAT PRODUCT.

As of present time the only known products to have PEA in them are Regane, Redline, and Techron.

The best gasoline detergent in the world (and it is documented ) is PEA. There are OTHER detergents out there but many of these will clean some but leave other residue behind!!!!!!! PEA cleans and leaves virtually NO trace of itself behind! VERY IMPORTANT FACT!!!!!!

+1
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back