The Missing Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: MarkC
Originally Posted By: chevrofreak
If it were possible to have less than zero belief that humans evolved from single celled organism's, then that's what I'd have.

Belief, or the lack of it, hasn't often been shown to change reality.

Your supposed reality hasn't been proven. Not even close.

I don't know why anyone disputes evolution. This is not in conflict with ID/Creationism. Not one bit. Argue what plucked the strings of selection and mutation ..but not that it didn't occur.

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
I don't know why anyone disputes evolution. This is not in conflict with ID/Creationism. Not one bit. Argue what plucked the strings of selection and mutation ..but not that it didn't occur.

+1

finally someone gets it

Originally Posted By: chevrofreak
If it were possible to have less than zero belief that humans evolved from single celled organism's, then that's what I'd have.

So it was the aliens seeding the planet ?

Selecting the primates then genetically modding them to human status is a neat idea.

Lee Strobel, a firm evolutionist, was out to PROVE evolution & smash creationism.

What happened was he went 180 towards creationism.

You can read about it in his book "The Case for Faith"

Some won't read it though, most here are too busy being into denial.

Oily, that's an interesting thought.

Marsupials would have solved the birth canal issue, plus the "frozen/stasis" embryo would have made for instantaneous repopulation after "bad times".

Oz would have been an interesting place if left alone for a long, long time.

Unless "eating grass" is the best that could have been dragged out of the environment.

Originally Posted By: tpitcher

Lee Strobel, a firm evolutionist, was out to PROVE evolution & smash creationism.

I've read that book, and it didn't have anything special in it.
One thing (among many) that creationists haven't done, is to explain(rather than deny) the sequence of events in the fossil record.

Originally Posted By: tpitcher

Well what did you think of it?

Originally Posted By: Pablo
A GREAT find but does not prove this handsome fellow is related to you.

Oh, I don't know.
I think this little critter was an ancestor to a few people that I've met in my life.....probably just one or two generations back.
They probably say that about me also.

I have calloused knuckles. I really do need to work on that mobile posture. I'll make it my self improvement goal. Ford had a self improvement thing going on once. They said that improving quality was "Job #1".

I'll call my personal improvement initiative, Mobile 1.

I have calloused knuckles.

I took you more for the kind of guy who gets corns on his fingertips from typing all day. Now, Pablo, he's the kind of guy who has calluses on his palms.*
grin2.gif

*from digging up rocks etc
blush.gif

I find it amusing how one political side claims to believe in Creation, yet espouses an economic system which relies on Evolution, while the other side claim to believe in Evolution and espouses a Creationist economic system. Both sides are clearly of the same coin.

Whatever that creature was, it was not its lucky day.

I thought this thread was possibly about my neighbor. I think his skeleton may resemble the one shown in the link. His tails is shorter, though.

All of a sudden throughout history, there are fully formed and functioning very highly developed creatures.
We have evidently found another one.

A link? More like a hope that the desperate search is justified.

47 million years old? Prove it.

Integrate this new find to the T Rex bone, tissue, blood vessels and blood that was found - not fossilized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back