The M1 Sale at K-Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just returned from a little vacation, driving out to Roswell NM, Phoenix AZ, San Diego CA, Albuquerque NM, back to Roswell NM, then back home to Central Florida. While on vacation, I read somewhere on this forum that K-Mart had M1 on sale for $5.00 a quart. Well I returned a few days ago, and while driving around today, I saw my K-Mart so I said, what the heck, I'm sure that they are all sold out, but I'll stop in just to see what they have. They had a lot of M1, all types of M1, on sale for $5.00 a quart. I don't normally buy M1, but I could not pass this up, so I purchased 10 quarts of the 5W-30 EP and 10 quarts of the 10W-30 EP. All their M1 cost the same, no matter which M1, so I got the EP. This should last me for a while.

Yeah, I posted this originally in the rebates & promotions section...

I went there the other day and put a Canon Rebel EOS XS camera in layaway... I had half a thought of layawaying 20 quarts of the M1 EP too
laugh.gif
Then, I was awoken from my daydream as the cashier asked me if I was putting my layaway down payment for the camera in cash or credit.....lol

Last edited:
That price for EP is a bargain....wish we had a KM here in Central Oregon.

Originally Posted By: Oregoonian

What happened to the Kmart at 63455 N. Highway 97 in Bend?

Originally Posted By: Hallmark

It either went to a Big K, Super K they have hot food like most walmarts do or they closed down.

Kmart bought sears too its not the other way around they also have quaker state advanced durability quarts for $2.19 a quart thats a low price record of some kind on name brand isnt it, dunno about the M1 stuff i almost bought QS for my car over that price, hope this helps

M1 EP usually 28 for 5quart jugs around here (walmart prices). So that's not a big discount

Originally Posted By: Hallmark

It was sold many yeras ago...and is now a ShopKo.

Originally Posted By: Mofongo
Advance Auto had a sale before Christmas and I got 16 quarts of M1 EP for $3.50 a quart.

+1. That was the best sale on EP and it may not happen again. Grabbed over 50qts.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back