The last three years

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I have noticed that the people I know of all ages have aged exponentially above and beyond the norm including myself. (Last few years)

With the issues and isolation and loss to families even in young people in my eyes they have aged at a far higher rate than they should have.

Anybody else notice this? Things such as this i do notice.
Think about it before you post in a honest way and please leave out things we can't talk about here.

When you see early twenty year olds that live a clean lifestyle and now look older than their years something is up.

The last 3 years have been no different for me. I live a certain lifestyle Sadly lost a dear friend to cancer . People watch too much Tv and it destroys their minds and bodies.
Same for the internet. Loss can age you quickly...many here including myself had loss after loss.. That's if you care..if you don't then it doesn't.

Same for the internet. Loss can age you quickly...many here including myself had loss after loss.. That's if you care..if you don't then it doesn't.
As bad as the Internet is it doesn't seem as hypnotic or programming of the mind a the Tv does. sure people go to where they have an interest and have two way communication.

I have noticed that the people I know of all ages have aged exponentially above and beyond the norm including myself. (Last few years)

With the issues and isolation and loss to families even in young people in my eyes they have aged at a far higher rate than they should have.

Anybody else notice this? Things such as this i do notice.
Think about it before you post in a honest way and please leave out things we can't talk about here.

When you see early twenty year olds that live a clean lifestyle and now look older than their years something is up.

Seems I have noticed ageing in many also. I attribute it to my own ageing, but much prefer to notice it in others.

The most glaring faults of others are mere mirrors.

My cat is such a snob.

I have not noticed it. But, the past two and a half years seems like a big blur to me. My wife and I often say "geez, we haven't done this, been there, etc. for over two years", in other words pre Covid-19. Maybe this is just my age also.

Last edited:
You gotta move. Stretch. Yoga stretches for your back. And move.
The best thing about California is you can spend so much time outdoors.

I think it's been heck. Of course being middle age did not help, nor did finally moving out of our starter home (small at 700 sqft) into our dream home (1,900 sqft + garage + quiet area). It was like slamming into adulthood and old age all at once. Not sure I'll ever be the same.

Those that appear older than their stated age, to me, always are cigarette smokers, or live with a smoker.

In my career you learn to spot a smoker a mile away, harder when they are in their 20's. But past 30, easy to spot.

I have aged a lot in the last 2 years, exponentially increasing quantities of white hair in the dark brown, only had a couple stray hairs in 2019

Also my appetite has grown exponentially since Covid, I was always a bean pole until Covid and have beefed up 40lbs

Back