The ignore feature.

(Generally, if you're the one they ignore, they don't reply.)

Oh well.. Their loss.

(Generally, if you're the one they ignore, they don't reply.)

Oh well.. Their loss.

Just going to throw out that he's got ~15,000 posts in 11 years, you have ~1/3rd that in 4 months. That sort of volume can be a bit... overwhelming, particularly when the value level isn't overly high.

I'm sure I wouldn't be surprising you if I were to state that your intensity can be a bit off-putting in an environment that is relatively casual; whose pace has historically not been anywhere near that which it approaches when you are present here.

"Slow down", which I know I've implored you to do multiple times with respect to your actions on your cars applies here as well. 30 pictures of your dipstick, none of which were any good, aren't useful, whereas one good pic that followed QP's advice could have yielded some productive feedback.

Just going to throw out that he's got ~15,000 posts in 11 years, you have ~1/3rd that in 4 months. That sort of volume can be a bit... overwhelming, particularly when the value level isn't overly high.

I'm sure I wouldn't be surprising you if I were to state that your intensity can be a bit off-putting in an environment that is relatively casual; whose pace has historically not been anywhere near that which it approaches when you are present here.

"Slow down", which I know I've implored you to do multiple times with respect to your actions on your cars applies here as well. 30 pictures of your dipstick, none of which were any good, aren't useful, whereas one good pic that followed QP's advice could have yielded some productive feedback.
I only have 4,155 posts... try again.

I only have 4,155 posts... try again.

Reading skills. Again, slow down, re-read what I wrote, I'll put it here below so you can read it again:

He has ~15,000 posts in 11 years
You have >4,100 posts in 4 months, that's almost 1/3rd of his total post count.

Reading skills. Again, slow down, re-read what I wrote, I'll put it here below so you can read it again:

Look at my post count and tell me how many posts I have.

Want to keep going?

Are you being intentionally dim?

What is 1/3rd of 15,000? It's 5,000. You are less than 900 posts off from that. Getting even closer the more we discuss this.
What is the premise of your numbers? I have 4.162.

What is the premise of your numbers? I have 4.162.

Numbers don't have a premise, don't use words you don't understand.

I'm saying your posting intensity is overwhelming, I made that quite clear. You are illustrating that right now. You are coming off as a total jackass to boot.

Numbers don't have a premise, don't use words you don't understand.

I'm saying your posting intensity is overwhelming, I made that quite clear. You are illustrating that right now. You are coming off as a total jackass to boot.

I understand completely, I have 4.165 maybe now 4,166 posts so the premise of whatever you are saying is wrong.

I understand commpletely, I have 4.164 maybe now 4,165 posts so the premise of whatever you are saying is wrong.

Clearly you don't understand basic math. Let's dumb this down further:

15,000 posts in 11 years is ~113 posts/month
4,166 posts in 4 months is >1,000 posts/month

I've got 44,000 posts in 13 years, that's 282 posts/month

You are posting at TEN TIMES the rate at which he posts. That his feed is overwhelmed with low-value posts was bothersome so he's taken efforts to remedy that.

Of course we've been down this road before with your previous aliases.

You are posting at TEN TIMES the rate at which he posts. That his feed is overwhelmed with low-value posts was overwhelming so he's taken efforts to remedy that.
Unfortunately I have only 4.167 posts. Are you drinking tonight?

Shall we continue?

You are posting at TEN TIMES the rate at which he posts. That his feed is overwhelmed with low-value posts was overwhelming so he's taken efforts to remedy that.
Don't call it "dumbing it down" I have 4.170 posts, totally intelligent.

You are posting at TEN TIMES the rate at which he posts. That his feed is overwhelmed with low-value posts was bothersome so he's taken efforts to remedy that.

Of course we've been down this road before with your previous aliases.
We all see certain posts out their from the same people they are 🔥🐮 :poop:. When I see one its easy I skip it. Seems painless enough. We all should have enough between our ears to get past this!

We all see certain posts out their from the same people they are 🔥🐮 :poop:. When I see one its easy I skip it. Seems painless enough. We all should have enough between our ears to get past this!
I have 4.176 posts, so,

Yes let's use our BRAINS lol

Back