The gummy plunge is F.U.N!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I changed my oil today from 5w30 Durablend to GC and what a difference. My engine use to make a not-so-nice noise right around 2,500 R.P.M's but not anymore, plus it seems to run smoother. I like this stuff, so I bought 13 more quarts of M0409...
smile.gif

OilGuy3: When in your car, turn off the radio and blower on your A/C...listen very carefully...i am SURE you will be able to hear the Elves singing, "Do you believe in magic" softly!!!!
fruit.gif

darrell
sin city

quote:

Originally posted by LVHospiceRN:
OilGuy3: When in your car, turn off the radio and blower on your A/C...listen very carefully...i am SURE you will be able to hear the Elves singing, "Do you believe in magic" softly!!!!
fruit.gif

darrell
sin city

I thought the elves' favorite jingle was: "Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to lube we go"
wink.gif

Don't tell FoMoCo, but I just put the Green into my '04, 5.4 F150 and you cannot believe the difference. With 5w20 I heard all kinds of internal noises, but now all I can hear is the fan sucking thru the radiator. Gas mileage doesn't appear to suffer any either. I am totally sold on the Green.

Just changed my wife,s Toyota Rav-4 to GC. Was

using Mobil 1. What a differance in engine noise.

Its like the engine is not running, So much more

quite. I will use in all my trucks.It was the

gold. Found it in the Kittanning AZ.

"Don't tell FoMoCo, but I just put the Green into my '04, 5.4 F150 and you cannot believe the difference. With 5w20 I heard all kinds of internal noises, but now all I can hear is the fan sucking thru the radiator. Gas mileage doesn't appear to suffer any either. I am totally sold on the Green"

WOW, I have the same setup, I may have to try this. Hopefully the gold stuff will be as good. This might be an interesting little experiment. Running Pennzoil 10w-30 right now and could tell no difference in sound from the Pennzoil 5W-20 I ran in it.

You guys have NO IDEA how this warms the old (figuratively speaking, of course...OK so I AM older than most of you guys) Elfe Meister's heart...

On a sadder note a quick check at 2 AZ's in my area revealed nothing but M0507.. I have 2 1/2 qts left of the green stuff in the garage that I was running in my mower. I may give the golden stuff a try any way when it cools down around here. (Jan/06??
smile.gif
Anyhoo that will give me a chance to see some uoa's of the new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back