"The Force" fuel conditioner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, this smells of scam, especially the fuel pills that they're peddling...

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006/06/tx_gas_pill.html

Quote:

# Save 15% - 25%* fuel consumption
# Reduce emissions 40% - 80%*
# Clean and maintain your engine
# Reduce smoke and harmful emissions
# Complete corrosion protection

If the benefits were really so great, all the automotive companies and EPA would have been all over it long time ago.

Quote:
Q. Does Force have an EPA?

A. Yes. Both Force 2 and Force 0 hold an EPA. These details are viewable on our home page.

Since they mention EPA (what does "holding an EPA" mean anyway?), I would certainly contact the EPA and ask what they think of their products.

Last edited:
Quote:

# Save 15% - 25%* fuel consumption
# Reduce emissions 40% - 80%*
# Clean and maintain your engine
# Reduce smoke and harmful emissions
# Complete corrosion protection

I tried a product once that was supposed to do these things. Did none of them.
09.gif
I smell scam.

Have you ever read the story of STP? Do you know what Herbal Life, Amway etc are? They are great products just like FORCE, that the owner put into the hands of the country to market versing TV ads, etc. And actually one of the big companies does want to market their product. Sometime in July 2009 Al Unser is coming out with a big web site telling about his experiences and why he endorsed it. Would not use the word Scam with an Unser. Might start getting knocks on your door. And there are people using the product who have testimonies about the mileage etc. Give it a little time. It is a MLM product joining the 150 Billion dollar industry. Wish I had tried Amway the first time someone ask me!!! Would not be sitting home on this computer tonight. I understand it is a Green product, should do well out west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back