The fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a pic of all the bikes in the family, minus my wife's Trek, which is currently in storage.(Very pregnant women don't do a whole lot of biking)
wink.gif

-

Nice bike fleet. All my bikes all had kickstands, I hate having it fall. Did you ever try riding the little Huffy bike? Must be fun riding all together. I like the red tires on the Specialized Rockhopper. I guess soon you'll have a another bike added to the fleet.

Whats that stain on the garage floor? Must be from oil change. Sometimes I use orange hand cleaner(Fast Orange) or spray brake parts cleaner and it works ok.

quote:

Originally posted by lpcmidst128:
Nice bike fleet. All my bikes all had kickstands, I hate having it fall. Did you ever try riding the little Huffy bike? Must be fun riding all together. I like the red tires on the Specialized Rockhopper. I guess soon you'll have a another bike added to the fleet.

Whats that stain on the garage floor? Must be from oil change. Sometimes I use orange hand cleaner(Fast Orange) or spray brake parts cleaner and it works ok.

Thanks for the compliment.
smile.gif
I don't do much riding on the little Huffy. It's my stunt bike.
wink.gif
It's definitely fun riding with my daughter. I have to come up with little riding games (races, wheelies, etc.) to keep her interested, though. FWIW, the red tire is a Michelin Wildgripper Hot S. You're right, I'll be adding another bike to the fleet in a few years. Maybe it'll be a titanium frame full-suspension tricycle.
wink.gif

I think what you're calling a stain on the garage floor is actually where the paint has peeled up over the years. I'm too lazy to repaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back