The fastest growing state in population is ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of cali people are moving there and big money are ruining it. just like most of colorado, parts of arizona.

Lots of people are moving to Spokane from California, and it is still just as screwed up as it always has been. Problem is that not enough native Spokane residents are moving to California or wherever. I would MUCH rather have Californian's for neighbors than most Spokanter's or people from a certain eastern state that shall remain nameless here.

Originally Posted By: PimTac
Idaho. In one year the population increased by 2.2% to 1.7 million.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/article190738949.html

Idaho is a very beautiful place. It would certainly be in my top five lists of preferred places to live. Good clean air and plenty of outdoors activities. Very low crime rate too.

Its a nice place to visit, but please go back home! We have only 3 electoral votes

We can have a loaded rifle in a motor vehicle, I shouldn't tell you guys that.

The more north you go the more redneck we are, there is a confederate flag at he first house as you drive in my town, there are no stoplights, and no stop signs.

We have a low crime rate because of street justice, its a castle doctrine state, don't steel...lol

You can be shot for trespassing on posted property, so don't do it!

Our license plates are regionalized, so we know where your from, and we know if you don't belong around here!

If you have the right license plate, people are very friendly, and will help you especially if your broke down, and or stranded.

If you want to visit Idaho, please visit Boise! lol...........

I can't stand to go to spocompton, it gives me the hebeegeebee's, and a panic attack! you don't have to worry about me coming to Spokane!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Killer223
lots of cali people are moving there and big money are ruining it. just like most of colorado, parts of arizona.

My new nextdoor neighbor moved here from Colorado, has a house in AZ, and a house in Mexico, and a house in Hawaii. There is a lot of very wealthy residents here in the north. He has a 400k plane also.

I'm wondering how are these wealthy people ruining Idaho for you?

Last edited:
This picture is from today. The county snow plow was plowing my street and spooked the herd of elk in my yard. The plow driver whom I know stopped out front of my house. I went out there and asked whats up? he never stops. He said he spooked a herd of elk in my yard and 1 of them impaled itself on one of the property stakes you see in the background of the picture above with the bulls in it, the young cow tried to jump over the fence and landed right on the property stake. Death by property stake! He wanted to know if I would salvage it so it would not go to waste. He had already called Idaho fish and game and told them what happened, and in this state they will let you salvage the animal in a case such as this. She is a 2 or 3 year old, she is hanging in my garage now, gonna be hanging for a week or 2 before butchering. Will be good eating.

"Near" Boise....cough cough

I have some friends who work at INL and live in Idaho falls. Beautiful place im told and its petty wealthy as most people who live there work at INL. It seems like money goes a long way there ad well. Housing seems very affordable

I have some land in Blanchard, ID...Anyone live near there? Actually, I'd be pretty impressed if someone even knew where that is...

Nothing good about this. Where I live was picked as the best place to live years ago. The result? Higher taxes and traffic that went from reasonable to awful.

Originally Posted By: rshaw125
Nothing good about this. Where I live was picked as the best place to live years ago. The result? Higher taxes and traffic that went from reasonable to awful.

Yep. I know someone who moved to Cary, NC because it was consistently voted one of the best cities in the USA.

The secret is out and more people moving to Cary.

ONE MORE TIME.......When will it occur to people that there are enough people on this planet. A flow moves one way and ruins darn near everything.

One day up in the mountains an old geezer was grousing about big city populations . I reminded him that he should be happy they're all crammed into cities or else they'd all be around the mountains trashing the place.

People are dirty. Manufactured products make things dirty.

I am happy with folks moving into big cities,,they love the concrete condos, coffee houses,loud sirens and so on and it keeps them out of the country settings where there is peace..over crowding,high parking rates , high rent rates,,,and high crime,,move in millennials..It's easier for them to riot there and more glass to break...lol

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
I am happy with folks moving into big cities,,they love the concrete condos, coffee houses,loud sirens and so on and it keeps them out of the country settings where there is peace..over crowding,high parking rates , high rent rates,,,and high crime,,move in millennials..It's easier for them to riot there and more glass to break...lol

Usually the very good paying jobs are located in a big city. Unfortunately not everyone can work from home on a computer.

Humpty Dumpty, Wyoming or Nebraska probably doesn't have a lot of well paying career fields.
LOL, no offense to residents of Wyoming and Nebraska.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: tig1
Illinoistan is losing one person every 4 days. Wonder why?
lol.gif

IL falls to 6th in state population. Mass exodus of working people continues. Population down 34k in 12 months. That't nearly 10 a day. Wonder why?

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Originally Posted By: rshaw125

Yep. I know someone who moved to Cary, NC because it was consistently voted one of the best cities in the USA.

The secret is out and more people moving to Cary.

Yep I remember Cary back then. It's now choked with traffic, miles and miles of strip malls and higher taxes.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SevenBizzos
IL falls to 6th in state population. Mass exodus of working people continues. Population down 34k in 12 months. That't nearly 10 a day. Wonder why?

Your math is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back