the everlasting oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
make a compression test , put the oil in, take your warranty , seal the oil pan and never change your oil again...
Too good to be true?? I think so...i guess will never find the truth .
web page

MEGA MOTOR OIL is produced with a high-tech 100% synthetic basic oil. It is the SYNPOWER oil of VALVOLINE, currently showing one of the highest levels of lubrication. Still improving it with the formula of BEST PRODUCTEN (NL), who is the producer, we reach a very high degree of lubrication for a mileage largely exceeding the life duration of an engine
confused.gif

Not big on verbage are they? really really short descriptions and, or course, no testing or lab results to speak of. Trust your warranty to the importer??? HMMM. Are you in the market for a bridge?

Teflon. They seem to be saying that after flushing the engine with their stuff, then the new oil will coat the parts with teflon. I think I've heard that before somewhere.

Just think how unlikely it is that somebody, anybody, has truly come up with an oil that will last for the life of a vehicle (or 100,000 miles or more). I am not saying that they are lying, but I would like to see some proof.

Even Amsoil does not advertise, as far as I know, any motor oil that will last longer than 35,000 miles. And I would take the Amsoil any day of the week before I tried something that has not been proven.

Before I try their product, I would like to see a good 100,000 mile UOA of their oil. And then the oil still must be useable after that mileage.

I'm just in the middle of checking out that page, and oh my it is so hilarious to read! I love this little tidbit:

quote:

After the indicated number of kilometers, delete the old oil from the engine. Replace the oil filter. Close the opening with the nut using a new joint.

I checked their web site out. Sure enough, you will discover that one of their miracle ingredients is PTFE. They are also claiming that they are using a component from Valvoline synthetic oil (I wonder how Valvoline feels about that-unless Valvoline sold them the stuff, don't you think that Valvoline might be angry?).

And they badly need somebody who can write English to help them with their web site. I think I would be embarassed if my web site had 'lawn moaner' in it. What exactly is a 'lawn moaner,' anyway? **** , I might want to get me one! It will not keep the neighbors up, will it?

Just one more thing-you notice that they have this counter that is supposed to show how many people visited their site? But the counter does not actually show you how many people visited the site-it just keeps showing a lot of numbers. So we don't know how many people have visited the site-was it three people, one million people, or just the people at the BOBISTHEOILGUY.COM web site?

We should invite these people to send in a VOA of their product. And maybe we should also invite them to send us a picture of one of those Swede lawn moaners!

shocked.gif
grin.gif
"The tests of compressions shown below have been made by a NISSAN dealer under bailiff control".

What the heck does that means.

"is superior to all norms".

lol.gif
lol.gif
grin.gif
rolleyes.gif

Daily Drives
-2003 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner XtraCab, Impulse Red, Peppy 2.7 Liter 4 Banger, Running Mobil1 Synthetics SS 5W-30.
ODO 3400 Miles.
-1995 Toyota 4-Runner, Evergreen, 3.0 V6, Running Mobil1 Synthetic SS 10W-30.
ODO 76000 Miles.

Amkeer, maybe that means that if the Nissan dealer does not do the compression tests right, then he goes to jail.

Heck, that would be a great idea! Dealers would be under bailiff control to do all maintenance correctly on your vehicle! If they screw up, the dealer owner goes to jail! I bet you would get good maintenance!

You know, something good has come out of this MegaOil web site!

Oh, and be sure and shake those bottles with PTFE good! Maybe you can have a lawn moaner do it for you!

"Engine output increased by 10 to 30%"

I should remove the turbo on my Benz and use this stuff instead. If I leave the turbo on, it might make too much power for the transmission.

Maybe they have something I can put in the transmission also.

[ June 16, 2003, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Jim ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back