The cost of having fun is going up.,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone is paying, to fill their bike up . Last Saturday, I topped off and it cost me $23.65. That was for 3.9 gallons of premium @ $5. 69 a gallon. My bike holds 5 gallons when empty. That was a record for me.,,,

Oh, another gas price thread?

Can we just add a sticky to the top of the forum that gas price threads are just gonna be locked? Save everyone the effort of creating them, replying to them, then getting all butthurt when they're locked?

Last time I filled rug was still ok

A695630F-AA4A-4772-B407-6C1FECA2ABE5.jpeg

Oh, another gas price thread?

Can we just add a sticky to the top of the forum that gas price threads are just gonna be locked? Save everyone the effort of creating them, replying to them, then getting all butthurt when they're locked?
You could have saved yourself the effort of replying, being you added nothing to the post. Hope your not too butthurt , being this is a motorcycle related post.,,,

And how does this relate to filling up your motorcycle ? Just sayin.,,
Title of thread was “cost of having fun is going up”.

That’s pretty open-ended. Says nothing about what kind of fun.

Lots of ways to have fun.

Most of them, sadly, have suffered from increasing cost.

Title of thread was “cost of having fun is going up”.

That’s pretty open-ended. Says nothing about what kind of fun.

Lots of ways to have fun.

Most of them, sadly, have suffered from increasing cost.
Ya, if it wasn't listed in the MOTORCYCLE section, I might agree with you. And yea, if you read my post you before posting, you would realize the point of it. Did you notice nobody from the Diesel truck section has posted here. I wonder why ?.,,

Ya, if it wasn't listed in the MOTORCYCLE section, I might agree with you. And yea, if you read my post you before posting, you would realize the point of it. Did you notice nobody from the Diesel truck section has posted here. I wonder why ?.,,
So?

I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone is paying, to fill their bike up . Last Saturday, I topped off and it cost me $23.65. That was for 3.9 gallons of premium @ $5. 69 a gallon. My bike holds 5 gallons when empty. That was a record for me.,, it costs more to fill your car,

I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone is paying, to fill their bike up . Last Saturday, I topped off and it cost me $23.65. That was for 3.9 gallons of premium @ $5. 69 a gallon. My bike holds 5 gallons when empty. That was a record for me.,,,
Gee? Who would have thought that? I have fun mowing and in case nobody knew, it costs me more to fill up my lawnmower. Just for the record.

I suggest using more descriptive title in the future. To avoid having to drop sad turds on everyone replying to your threads.
Either its about fun or its about gas.. neither is restricted to only motorcycles.

Gee? Who would have thought that? I have fun mowing and in case nobody knew, it costs me more to fill up my lawnmower. Just for the record.
You know what, you should post that in the lawn mower and equipment section. You'll probably get more responses. But then again, maybe not ,being most can't read the headings here, and respond to things not related.,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back