The Coffee Police..

That is just awesome. It's amazing how the coffee cup stayed on the rear bumper and it's also amazing how the motorcyclist was able to reach out and grab it. smile

Sadly, I'm not amazed that another vehicle got that close to her and she didn't even notice. Otherwise, pretty cool.

Originally Posted By: sayjac
The snow capped mountains in the distance are spectacular.
+1 I wonder where that is, my wife goes to Wyoming for pharmacy college, and it's absolutely beautiful there as well, 1.3 miles above sea level too!

Last edited:

Astro14

$100 Site Donor
Staff member
Nice grab by the guy on the bike! I once jumped out of my car at a light to grab the big Lego toy off the bumper of the minivan in front of my. It was on there for a couple of miles...and the young owner in the backseat was pretty happy that it hadn't been lost...

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
That is just awesome. It's amazing how the coffee cup stayed on the rear bumper and it's also amazing how the motorcyclist was able to reach out and grab it. smile
Had that coffee been on a bumper in Metro Detroit, road cracks or pot-holes here 24/7, would have tipped it in the first 500 feet.

Originally Posted By: A_Harman
All that, and she pours out the coffee...
I had the same thought.....

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
I don't think that happened in Michigan. Maybe Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Colorado.
I recognize the Mountains and roads. It's in Utah County, Utah, just west of I-15.