The Binge Watch

Jackson_Slugger

$50 Site Donor 2022
What fictional TV series do you just have to watch with multiple episodes in a row? I saw that Ozarks is popular here and I saw one of my first episodes of it recently with a cute bartender who told me how much she loves it.

My personal one is Better Call Saul, the prequel of Breaking Bad showing the transformation of the neerdowell "Slip and Fall Jimmy" to crime lord lawyer Saul Goodman (it's all good, man!) with the final season coming soon. Some say it is actually better than Breaking Bad as it is more consistent...

Bob-Odenkirk-as-Jimmy-McGill-and-Tony-Dalton-as-Lalo-Salamanca-AMC-696x442.jpg

+1 with the Sopranos. What services do you have? Ozark was good. Goliath is good on Amazon as well as Bosch. Even series like Sneaky Pete, Sons of Anarchy, Suits. Depends on what you like to watch.

Not physically broken.
Like every other device out there it needs maintenance. I make sure I do the amazon updates weekly. I've also down loaded a few utilities to kill tasks and I also go into apps I'm not using and uninstall them. Amazon screen saver uses a lot of cache too. You can free up 400mb or more just be clearing the data on that app alone.

Some of the other apps need to be downloaded via the downloader app and then getting an app named filelinked. They don't show up in the regular search on the firestick.

Ive binged watched Sons Of Anarchy (each season)
and Breaking Bad (whole show.)

Then I watched Power, up until Season 6 .

Not had a show hold my interest since...

The Queen's Gambit is the best thing I have seen in a long time on television. Bosch is also good along with Teenage Bounty Hunters.

I enjoy occasionally querying up YouTube videos related to a particular TV series or Movie. Then I binge watch a bunch of specific clips and partial episodes. I especially like doing this with The Sopranos as there are TONS of videos related to that show. You also get behind the scenes stuff and cast interviews. I never watched a full episode of Boardwalk Empire when it was current, but I feel like I've seen the whole series just from watching the many clips.

Back