The Beautiful Georgia Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few pics from my boating trip the other day. I am new at this picture posting thing, so bear with me:

-

-

-

-

I will try to take some pics of the barrier islands(in the distance) with their oak trees and miles of white sand beaches, Joe

quote:

joee..,

Were there any g-g-g-ga-t-t-t-ors?

Pscholte, the funny thing is that we actually have them where I dock my boat. I keep my boat at my father-in-laws dock, which is about 10 miles inland. The water is brackish, so the sharks don't come up there, but we have spotted many a gator in the marsh at low tide. The DNR had to come get one out about a year ago, it was six feet long
shocked.gif

Joee12 were you fishing around Jekyll or St. Simons? The Golden Isles is my home away from home and I fish there 30 to 40 times per year. Here is a pic that I took on Jekyll where I go fishing.
 -

Buzzsaw, I was actually on the backside of Ossabaw Island. I usually fish the oyster beds of Wassaw or Ossabaw, or sometimes I venture to Mcqueen's inlet at St. Catherine's Island. What a small world, you are only an hour south from me. BTW, what are you catching in the surf, Reds, Flounder and Trout? Joe

Joe I usually fish for anything that bites but the main thing I caught this year was whiting and sharks. I went offshore one time and caught black sea bass and mangrove snappers. I will post some more pics.
 -
 -
 -
 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back