That Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dare you to watch this without breaking a smile.
grin2.gif

Classic better handling traditional built race car vs rear engine shoot and scoot Porsche.
Traffic messed up the black Porsche, otherwise the Mustang wasn't getting by him.
Fun to watch.

The guy in the Porsche 935 cannot drive. With equally skilled race drivers there is no way the Mustang has a chance.

That was a practice lap at Monterey Pre-Reunion, you see some odd stuff happen as they get the cars tuned and the drivers adjust to the car. This year I watched a fox body pass 3 GT prototype cars.

That was a tube chassis IMSA Mustang. Nothing in common with the production car, other than the engine's displacement.

That Porsche walked away from the Stang whenever it wanted to early on, but the Porsche's driver seemed pretty shaky.
Do you think the Porsche got forced off the track after the botched double pass and retired? I would think he could have gotten in front of the Stang again pretty easily if he had tried.

Got to admit, the 302 Cleveland was endemic in Oz for years (Paul Halstead bought the last batches of Aussie 351Cs for the DeTomaso Pantera).

Put the 4V heads on a 302, and they rev/sound great.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Got to admit, the 302 Cleveland was endemic in Oz for years (Paul Halstead bought the last batches of Aussie 351Cs for the DeTomaso Pantera).

Put the 4V heads on a 302, and they rev/sound great.

Saw this "Burnouts Gone Bad" on the sidebar when I watched Shannow's video...only played it for a bit, but I loved when the fools in the yellow El Camino (?) were waving happily to the crowd while their rear tires were on fire!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdbMRwEpmxg

Best part of the video was the end when he was driving through the infield. Hey idiot on your phone clueless to my presence how about some straight pipe V8 rev about 2 feet away from you. Loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back