Thank you to BITOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say thanks to whomever assisted me with finding a fix to the hesitation my car had. It seems it was a bad tank of gas. Thanks again everyone! This site offers so much support to DIY'ers.

Bad gas...bet you had 100 suggestions as to what it was ....glad it's fixed!

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Surprised; it has been a while and Pablo has not mentioned beano.

Pablo is busy at the moment then.

lawman sorry to see you leave but stick around you never know what will happen next.

Also you problem was bad gas next time use beano.

I have never had "bad" gas.

Whoever has gotten bad gas, can you please say what city & state? so I know to avoid getting gas there, either that or Toyotas & Hondas don't care for bad gas and handle it well...because that's all me & my family members have ever owned.

I had "bad" gasoline once a few years ago from a 76 station. My vehicle ran very poorly for a time and I didn't know why. I ended up getting a notice in the mail that I am one of many customers (from credit card records) that had used some poorly mixed gas from a refinery. They sent me a voucher to have my fuel injectors cleaned/replaced at a shop of my choosing. I had it done and all was well....but I stayed away from 76 for about three years after that.

Originally Posted By: 01_celica_gt
I have never had "bad" gas.

Whoever has gotten bad gas, can you please say what city & state? so I know to avoid getting gas there, either that or Toyotas & Hondas don't care for bad gas and handle it well...because that's all me & my family members have ever owned.

I did! By that, I mean that I pumped a bunch of crud into the tank. I got good at changing fuel filters the next year! That thing would plug up anywhere on a moment's notice, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back