THANK YOU to ALL the Veterans that served.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanna give a special shout out to all the Veterans who served in ALL the branches of the Military/Service. Both my Grand Fathers and my Dad served in the Army.

Yes Thank You!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by BAJA_05
Just wanna give a special shout out to all the Veterans who served in ALL the branches of the Military/Service. Both my Grand Fathers and my Dad served in the Army.

As a U.S. NAVY veteran you are welcome
34.gif
08.gif

34.gif
08.gif
Would post more nations' flags as we are an international group here, but no others in the emoji list.

Originally Posted by George Orwell
"Those who 'abjure' violence can do so only because others are committing violence on their behalf."

Even though I fall into the category, whenever I am out eating and see another veteran nearby, I always pick up his/her tab. Because even though I served as well, others made it possible for me to serve. The next time you're out and you see a veteran: buy them a drink, pick up their dinner tab, and/or shake their hand and say thanks. Regardless of the politics involved, service to this county involves many unseen sacrifices from the lives of our young men and women that serve it. Whether or not you agree with the policy does not diminish their sacrifice.

So to all my uniformed brothers and sisters: Semper Fidelis, Semper Paratus, Semper Fortis!

Here's a couple of shots after our small town ceremony. We had a fly-by of a WWI bi-plane. For a nice touch, front and center, was a wreath representing the 30,000 Canadians that joined the US Army and served in Vietnam.

5216C0ED-8480-43CF-9254-EC569183B762.jpeg

9E685D35-B6D1-44CC-BA3D-12673E1FD5A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back