Thank you Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored 19q of Syntec Blend and 5q of Mobil 1 EP 15w-50. $.63c and $1.22 respectively. The Syntec Blend is ideal for MIL's car and mine too, both V6 Audis. The Mobil...well. I don't really have a need for it. I already have 7q of 0w-40 and 0w-30 for whenever. I did not even use the Mobil in MIL's car...it burns too much. This stuff will be on the shelf at WalMart if anyone needs it.

Hey Buster, were you raiding the Cherry Hill Target about 6:00 tonight? I called and confirmed 5q of Mobil and it was gone when I got there...figured you might be the culprit. Anyway, great deal on some good oil for certain cars.
BTW- if you find it at a store where it's not on sale, you can buy it and get a adjustment at a store that has it on sale, even if it's sold out. That little trick helped out today.
grin.gif

I got my share but the last week checking has been negative. They must be sold out in my area.

I'm still trying to figure out what the heck they are doing selling the stuff so cheap. price input error perhaps?

10w-40 is the best-selling visc in USA, but mostly for older domestic cars. I would think a high-tech and expensive 10w-40 would NOT be a fast seller, not as fast as a cheap one. However, it's ideal for my German cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back