TGMO VOA 0W16 API SP GF6

Didn't look into the 9 1/2 sorts of PP or the CCS procedures but I could imagine lower CCS temperatures happen. Is there a formal preclusion?

Forgive the bump but I am highly inquisitive about some specific things here.
And I managed to get myself done in on another thread. Thread closed. Admonished.

It is said by learned folks that fuel dilution, if present, causes significant amounts of ZDDP to be washed away. This is with viscosity loss to boot. I am wondering about the Moly. The doses are up. How much Moly gets washed away by fuel dilution ?

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
Thanks for the VOA. Aside from the moly, is there any reason to pay extra for this oil over the mostly PAO Mobil 1 0W-16?
I suspect it is formulated similar to TGMO 0w-20, which was extremely light Group III based with a big slug of dimer (not trimer) moly and a lot of VII (hence the high VI). Mobil blends their own oils using trimer, while complementing it with organic FM's and AW additives which Molakule suspected were borated compounds, which apparently Mobil is quite fond of.

Would be nice for the PQIA to do one of their tests on it to give us a KV40 so we could calculate the VI, that would give us an idea of how light of base they used and how much VII, which, if the 0w-20 was any consideration, was considerable.