TGMO 0w-20 for non Toyota

I have been happy with TGMO 0w-20 for my 2019 Mazda Miata. Someone on another site showed me this…

Scrolling down to TGMO it says for Toyota only, can you figure why this site would say that?

Contrary to popular believe by BITOG-er, the car does not care or even know what kind of oil is in there.
In other words, your Mazda does not even know that is the oil that is branded by Toyota.

:p

Hmm a page full of Amazon affiliate links, totally not a bogus site created specifically for the purpose of generating traffic to make some money off affiliate sales, not at all.

Contrary to popular believe by BITOG-er, the car does not care or even know what kind of oil is in there.
In other words, your Mazda does not even know that is the oil that is branded by Toyota.

:p

Are you sure? We all know that the gubmint is watching us at all times, an evil corporation like Toyoto has to know when their oil is being used in an alien engine. Fair warning, I heard that TGMO will self destruct in an non-Toyoter engine and destroy it. Like I said, you've been warned 😦

The other alternative would be to buy the Mazda oil from your dealer or online. The Idemitsu Mazda oil has even more molybdenum in it than TGMO which makes some mouths water here.

What kind of garbage website is that anyway. How do they determine what's best? What it claims on the bottle?

The BS claims about warren distribution's mag 1 not being suitable for "modern high tech engines" is probably the worst. It says 0w-20, full syn, and dexos approved, each of the 3 is pretty much as moden as it gets. Couldn't be dumber than that.

Okay, which one of you guys made this website

1632279054152.jpg

Back