Textnow

Anyone familiar with the free phone service? I have the app on my phone I use it for my side business and I'm getting frustrated everytime I set a custom voicemail greeting within a days time its deleted and set up back to default vm greeting.

Anyone familiar with the free phone service? I have the app on my phone I use it for my side business and I'm getting frustrated everytime I set a custom voicemail greeting within a days time its deleted and set up back to default vm greeting.
?

dead topic 😵

Well all right, I use Google Voice so idk about your app. But GV works fine and I can set it to ring any phone when someone uses my GV number. The voicemail works fine too.

Well all right, I use Google Voice so idk about your app. But GV works fine and I can set it to ring any phone when someone uses my GV number. The voicemail works fine too.
do you know if google voice allows number port ins?

Yes it does. That’s how we kept our landline number 11 year ago by porting it to Google Voice. I think it cost $10 or something and now we use it with an Obihai device although it’s almost never used these days.
Thank you I’ll check into porting my TextNow number over to google voice

Back