test.. trying to see if pictures of my car show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally figured out how to post pics!!!

-

-

[ September 17, 2004, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: Ross ]

yeah they are... but Ross, just a tip:

There are a lot of crazy people on the internet. Blur out your plates before you post a picture.

VERY nice ride though :)

Thanks for the hint! Those plates are no longer valid, and are no longer in use. I have a much better set on the car now! But I will keep that in mid for future postings!!

Well they should be showing up now.

I actually own two of them. Mid engine 2.8
 -

The one closest I just go from up in Canada. The other one is fully loaded with t-tops, factory leather and factory sub woofer.

grin.gif
AAAHHH yes I can see them now and have to say very nice..
cheers.gif
...Pardon my ignorance but what are they?????
dunno.gif
confused.gif

Those are two cherry Pontiac Fiero GT's. A great car in concept ..but had some design flaws that appeared to challenge the engineers to fix well ..at least before it was scrapped from the line up. They were, very simply, a Citation drivetrain in the back (minus steering gear) and a Chevette front end. Both already engineered and simple to apply in production. Some years had problems with fuel lines being exposed to heat and catching on fire. There was NO ROOM in the passenger compartment beyond two people. One young women I know had one. If she had a passenger ....she put her purse in the trunk. Oddly enough ..I can still fit in one of these ..but I struggle with a Crown Vic (4 door access is a strain vs. two door) ..but I do somewhat "roll out" on the egress
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back