test post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry X-Mas to all. The board was working at 2:50 central but was down for awhile,,looks like alls OK now
cheers.gif

Bob, the UBB i/o errors happened several times but went away in a few minutes. Ugly and brief. Like myself before coffee.
smile.gif
From here it's been okay since ~5:28am board time.

Merry Christmas everyone!

David

Why don't you guys try an Amsoil bash to see if the board is back to normal? Just kidding! Merry Christmas and all the best in 2003!

quote:

Originally posted by Ron Jeremy:
Why don't you guys try an Amsoil bash to see if the board is back to normal? Just kidding! Merry Christmas and all the best in 2003!

Or better yet, everyone can post asking me if I work for Shell!
shocked.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from a happy XHVI-based oil user.
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by GROUCHO MARX:
I've always wondered if that was Amsoil you used in your movies Ron. It looks like it works really well!
worshippy.gif

Yes and without the aid of moly. Can you believe it?

Bob: Everything is working fine here in Wausau, WI. Even AT 6 degrees.

I received some bad news from my relatives in Texas. It seems old Bubba Clause got stuck in the snow storm in Amarillo. Something to do with the fact his floppy eared dog team could not track in the snow.
grin.gif

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT 2003

Merry Xmas! I'm in the North East and we are getting blasted with snow, what timing.

Everything's fine in Doo-Dah land.

Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year.
smile.gif

Buster,

Sounds like you are receiving the blast we just had.

OK, have to go outside and slick up the runners of the sled for the grandboys. Let's see, where did I put that "brew" bottle of esters and moly???
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back