Tesla Roadster II 2024?

So this is a two-door Model 3 with a body kit?
Well, sorta... But not exactly. The goal is to make it the ultimate exotic. They will take all they have learned so far, including the Plaid which uses the 3 motor arrangement.

I am waiting for the Model 3 Highland Performance.

Well, sorta... But not exactly. The goal is to make it the ultimate exotic. They will take all they have learned so far, including the Plaid which uses the 3 motor arrangement.

I am waiting for the Model 3 Highland Performance.
I think I'm there too. I think cost wise I've decided to take the RS3 out of the equation. It's hard to choose it over the Model 3 Performance at close to $20k more OTD, but I won't be buying before it's available anyway.

Will it have the Space-X thrusters on it or was that a meme? I doubt it's legal but would be cool for "off-road" usage.

Will it have the Space-X thrusters on it or was that a meme? I doubt it's legal but would be cool for "off-road" usage.
The SpaceX thursters are a future option. And that's Elon time, right? Heck, the car ain't even out yet.
But if and when it does, watch out world!

Supposedly an owner would have to pass a physical as the g forces could be hazardous to your heart, or something like that.

Back