Tesla Model 3 used car index - San Francisco

Cults aren't healthy. Just ask the heavens gate people... oh wait they all drank kool-aid laced with cyanide.
Yep. These cars are addicting. Everything else has been rendered old skool, which ain't bad, just old.
Owners love 'em, warts and all. I plan on getting the Model 3 Highland, due Q3. Of course, that's Elon time...

All the other car companies wish they had Tesla's cult following.

Love him or hate him (I do both), Elon has changed the world. Of all his companies, my favorite is Neuralink; Musk wants to make parapalegics walk. Amazing stuff. Of course, there's SpaceX; I think Mars wants him back.
If the muskrat wants to continue to be successful he needs to let go of his ego and bad attitude. If you disagree with him you're fired, if you don't create unicorns with sprinkles you're fired. If some technology that he promised doesn't come to fruition you're fired. Engineers at Tesla have repeatedly told musk to quit promising level 5 autonomous vehicles every year. They are 10-15 years out at a minimum according to Tesla engineers. Half of the engineers including "The guy" who has been the lead on Teslas autopilot software for years have jumped ship in the last year. Musk just yanked a bunch of whats left at Tesla to fix the dumpster fire at Twitter.

If the muskrat wants to continue to be successful he needs to let go of his ego and bad attitude. If you disagree with him you're fired, if you don't create unicorns with sprinkles you're fired. If some technology that he promised doesn't come to fruition you're fired. Engineers at Tesla have repeatedly told musk to quit promising level 5 autonomous vehicles every year. They are 10-15 years out at a minimum according to Tesla engineers. Half of the engineers including "The guy" who has been the lead on Teslas autopilot software for years have jumped ship in the last year. Musk just yanked a bunch of whats left at Tesla to fix the dumpster fire at Twitter.
I am sure Musk, the richest or 2nd richest man in the world, will take your good advice to heart.

Ft91M91aEActMUb.jpg

I am sure Musk, the richest or 2nd richest man in the world, will take your good advice to heart.
Wealth doesn't make anyone and he just needs to be put back in line on a mental/physical level and that sure wouldn't take much!

For him to mock anybody, let alone those disabled, sums up what a joke he is. That sort of thing will catch up one day.

Wealth doesn't make anyone and he just needs to be put back in line on a mental/physical level and that sure wouldn't take much!

For him to mock anybody, let alone those disabled, sums up what a joke he is. That sort of thing will catch up one day.
Musk has said a lotta rude, cruel off the cuff remarks. There is no defense for that, but he does apologise from time to time, which is more than most.
Musk is also very philanthropic; he donated about $2B worth of TSLA to charity last year. Musk and his benefactors benefit from gifting Tesla stock donated to charity, since shares donated to charities do not have to pay capital gains tax, as they would if they were sold. It allows the full value to go to the charity. No to mention the price could continue to rise.

Are you familiar with Neuralink? Amazing stuff; my favorite Musk company.
You point out mistakes Elon has made; do you know about the charitable stuff?

Musk has said a lotta rude, cruel off the cuff remarks. There is no defense for that, but he does apologise from time to time, which is more than most.
Musk is also very philanthropic; he donated about $2B worth of TSLA to charity last year. Musk and his benefactors benefit from gifting Tesla stock donated to charity, since shares donated to charities do not have to pay capital gains tax, as they would if they were sold. It allows the full value to go to the charity. No to mention the price could continue to rise.

Are you familiar with Neuralink? Amazing stuff; my favorite Musk company.
You point out mistakes Elon has made; do you know about the charitable stuff?
I don't read into the charitable garbage often highlighted as many people tend to do that just for the vanity/publicity. Thing is most of the wealthy achieve that status by any means possible, then act as if they're doing us all a favor by saving the world. Some of them can't find their way out of a corner without hiring a team to point them in the right direction.

Steve Jobs wasn’t a nice guy, Thomas Edison wasn’t a nice guy. Is Jeffery Bezos a nice guy? What about Zuckerberg, Gates?

You cannot be nice at that level.
Spot on. Because of my function at work, I have dealt with filthy rich, ulta successful Silicon Valley C Level execs. They look at you with those cold steel eyes and ask questions. Pretty much terrifying in those boardrooms. Don't lie, don't BS. It's OK to say you don't know. They will never forget what you said. Cut throat businessmen. Tough as nails.

Back