Tesla in line for gasoline at Costco

"You there! Fill it up with petroleum distillate, and re-vulcanize my tires, post haste!"

Reactions: JC1
I saw one at the gas pumps at the local Exxon. I asked the owner when she came out of the store part. We laughed. She gets a pass though, the tanker was there and took up a lot of space filling the station tanks and there was no other place to park. She had been inside to buy something but there wasn't much in her hand. I wonder if she stopped in to buy a lottery ticket. They are a vendor at the station.

Reactions: JC1
Rest of the story: Skinny old guy pulls 4 Five gallon gas cans from the back seat of the Tesla. Fills them up, and puts them right back in the BACK SEAT!

Regulator gas in Albuquerque is about 30 cents/gal cheaper at Costco…Premium is 50 cents/gal cheaper.

The ultimate stupidity. That could have been the biggest Roman candle anyone had ever seen.

This is funny, but why doesn't Costco offer EV charging? :unsure:

Especially since Costco is known to have affluent customers that are disproportionately likely to own an EV

That's an awfully long line to save 10-15cents/gal for a 2-5 gal gas can.
Yes, however the savings is more than that. Locally, gas is $3.99 reg/$4.99 for 93, at top-tier stations and $3.79 at no name stations, Costco was $3.13/3.76 today. But I get your point. Maximum savings here would be $4.30 for a 5 gal can for regular and about $6 if using premium.

Paid $4.65 for regular at Costco Sunday in Phoenix. Our gas prices here are crazy. Wish we had those FL prices.

This is funny, but why doesn't Costco offer EV charging? :unsure:

Especially since Costco is known to have affluent customers that are disproportionately likely to own an EV
They have EV parking signs, or something like that. They don't do much, though.
I always park out in the boonies anyways. And charge at home.

Some have a pretty good tire inflator stalls, though. They are generally in use as gas around here ain't exactly cheap...

Quite a thread for someone getting gas for his lawn mower. Well....it's better than trashing a couple getting their first car at a buy here-pay here lot.

Back