Tesla Cybertruck

And what software is he using to make the calculations?

I mean, I guess we could just wait to see what the official figures are, if they get announced, but so far, this seems to be a subject where the numbers have been all over the place.

That might take 10 years, Tesla makes boatloads of money without catering to their market and is letting others go first.

I could direct you to him to PM, guys in that field have big britches and will give you a mile of things that need to be accounted for
That and he may be Spicy to deal with unless your discourse level is acceptable to him.

The sad part is of the two guys that are experts in that field he is the nicer one.

That might take 10 years, Tesla makes boatloads of money without catering to their market and is letting others go first.

I could direct you to him to PM, guys in that field have big britches and will give you a mile of things that need to be accounted for
That and he may be Spicy to deal with unless your discourse level is acceptable to him.

The sad part is of the two guys that are experts in that field he is the nicer one.
Hey, no worries, your communication with him is sufficient.

I saw a report that the mirrors were added to comply with DOT/FMVSS regulations. IIRC, they said that the mirrors are removable.

Digital mirrors are awful. They are not at one's distance focus and there is a lag time for eye refocus, regardless of age. In race car use, we've found that drivers can't use them as effectively as conventional mirrors. For older folks, they can be unusable without reading glasses!

In aviation, we go through great pains, expense and complexity to get HUD information at the distance focus

Digital mirrors are awful. They are not at one's distance focus and there is a lag time for eye refocus, regardless of age. In race car use, we've found that drivers can't use them as effectively as conventional mirrors. For older folks, they can be unusable without reading glasses!

In aviation, we go through great pains, expense and complexity to get HUD information at the distance focus

Yes, the ones available on the e-tron were apparently awful.

Back