Ten pounds Meth suspect released Own Recognizance

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Saturday in court, the state did not ask for preventative detention."

Makes me think they are tracking him and/or going after bigger fish.

Originally Posted By: Jimzz
Makes me think they are tracking him and/or going after bigger fish.

That is the ONLY reason that makes sense!

The NM Supreme Court does not allow pre-set bail/bonds. Because poor individuals can't afford to get out of jail. Very very liberal. Just google Albuquerque crime.

Respectfully,

Pajero!

We had an illegal driving drunk, the wrong way on the interstate, on New Year's Eve. Slams into a car head on, kills the other driver... a married woman.

The Illinois State Police (District 10) was stupid enough to let him walk out of the hospital... never to be seen again. Plus, our county prosecutor was also clueless enough to let it happen, without asking any hard questions of the State Police. It was New Year's Ever after all. The prosecutor was probably at a party, and couldn't be bothered with her job.

Our finest...

Originally Posted By: Mantooth
That's nothing around here. We have people charged with murder who are routinely released on HIP (Home Incarceration Program.)

HIP News Linky

Wow! I agree. Our Criminal Justice System is going in a spiral decay! Crime and punishment is a joke now. At least you know what to do if something happens.

Respectfully,

Pajero!

I just saw a sign at the range today, which is reality in NJ: criminals get plea deals, hunters go to jail...

New Mexico justice is a joke. If you review the Court results they go like this: Convicted of 7th DUI, 5 years in prison reduced to 120 days already served, and $10,000 fine reduced to $500.

After Court?....Back on our streets celebrating at the Bar and driving home!

Yet In MA Citizens go to jail for minor crimes while cops cant even ask an illegal for ID once they tell the cop they are "undocumented". Its a farce that needs to be corrected yesterday.

Yes, but we as a nation don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. PC run amok.

Cecil County Maryland is the DUI capital of the world ( Or so it seems ) Our county commisioner was stopped for weaving across the center line, admitted he was drinking, and refused the breath test. He was given probation before judgement and is still driving. He had to install a breathalyzer on is car for the next year.

Must be nice to be connected :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back