Tec 582 ceramic spray wax

Lemon Pledge or Honda Shine for motorcycles (same thing).

Any spray on can of the week will last about 2 weeks in the hot summer.

So yesterday we washed and put 2 coats of Tec 582 on my girlfriends 1 yr old Avalon. It's never had any protection on it. I did no prep such as clay bar or de iron products. It looks really good and is slick and shiny. We will see how long it lasts. I will post an update.

After I did my truck took on the wifes 08 Malibu LTZ nice slick finish and shine. :cool:
IMG_0708.JPG
IMG_0718.JPG

I know this is an old thread. Has anyone tried the new Tec584 and if so, how does it compare to Tec582?

Other than having Graphene it isn't any better than the original 582, TEC 582 has a better shine. ;)

I just tried it and it works good. Seems to be good for cleaning windows. I worry it will destroy the rubber seals on the windows since it seems Tec582 has some alcohol in it. I've used the Lucas Spray Detailer before and it destroyed the rubber seals due to the high alcohol content.

I'll have to chime in on this. I work in a Cement plant. Any one familiar with the type of industrial fall out of a cement plant knows how difficult it is to keep a vehicle clean. I was turned on to Tec 582 about 6 months ago. I have used everything you can imagine over the 15 years I have worked there. This in combination with Turtle Wax Graphene is by far the best combo I have used. I've used Chemical Guys Jet Seal, DuarGloss all kinds, both types of Collinite Insulator Wax which is excellent as well. I used to have to use vinegar in a pump sprayer on a regular basis to help assist in getting the lime and clinker dust off the paint of my truck, now it just blows off with the pressure washer. I foam cannon and blast off, foam cannon and hand wash. I uses Tec 582 every single time full strength when I dry the truck. I probably spend too much money washing vehicles, but I work in an absolutely horrible place for vehicles. I have never had anything impress me like this product. I do what to try the stuff with Graphene next time see if it's any better.

Back