TBN of oil for LPG fueled engine

Hello,
I have a question please,
My car (Peugeot 307 1.6L) runs on LPG fuel mostly (starts on gasoline for a minute),
What TBN and sulphated ash should my engine oil have to ensure it has enough anti wear additives and protect the valves at the same time?
Please note that it's operating temperature is about 90 Celsius and it runs without the catalyst converter,
Thank you and best regards.

Does the engine have hardened valve seats {most current engines do] Any properly rated oil will be fine . I would use an A3 / B4 type. Lp is a clean fuel .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSA_TU_engine#TU5 without catalyst ?
in eb2 i use b71 2296, more saps should help in case of dirtier gas.

Does the engine have hardened valve seats {most current engines do] Any properly rated oil will be fine . I would use an A3 / B4 type. Lp is a clean fuel .
Valve seats of the Peugeot is made from fluoride rubber, I'm currently using A3/B4 tbn of 1.3 since I don't have a catalytic converter,

Attachments

• thumb (1).jpeg
    thumb (1).jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 4
LPG/xNG is a “clean” fuel with less sulfur unless it’s waste-derived biogas, which needs a slightly different oil. The ILSAC specs for Japanese/Korean/American cars accounts for natural gas, but an A3/B4 or Cx oil should be fine.

Valve seats of the Peugeot is made from fluoride rubber, I'm currently using A3/B4 tbn of 1.3 since I don't have a catalytic converter,
sorry, that looks like valve stem seal.
every car running unleaded should have, or ?

i´ve read lpg forums, and they say flashlube thingy was invented in old times when leaded engines was common.
to my surprise, it has same chemistry as leaded additives. :oops:

Back