Take on global warming by Micheal Crichton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

Got unsubscribed from all threads PC (pre conversion) - which sucks, really but is what it is.

Side note, some people just want to be thread police. If Wayne wants a rule, or set of rules re: for no thread bumping, aged threads, etc we would probably know about it. I have some fun when people bump old threads, but it is not verboten, even if added content is fairly useless.
What exactly do you mean pre-conversation?

Side note, some people just want to be thread police. If Wayne wants a rule, or set of rules re: for no thread bumping, aged threads, etc we would probably know about it. I have some fun when people bump old threads, but it is not verboten, even if added content is fairly useless.
Even if "thread bumping" isn't part of the rules, the stated topic of this thread certainly is.

Even if "thread bumping" isn't part of the rules, the stated topic of this thread certainly is.
Well yes - that was my first thought!! When I first read the title I was like what the heck.............then I saw the date. Then I saw I had replied and my reply is even closer to home in 2020.

But yeah, topic verboten AND some people don't even look at the DATE.

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
Nope.

Got unsubscribed from all threads PC (pre conversion) - which sucks, really but is what it is.

Most of them end up getting locked when brought back to life though, or have historically, so there does seem to be some admin policy on it.

I personally don’t see a problem with thread bumping because I think it’s cool. But all of the forums I am on except The Samba seem to not like it to well but I can kinda see why.

MolaKule

Staff member
16 year old Necro thread in which the subject matter has since been declared off-limits.

BITOGSTANDARDSOFCONDUCT said:
...Do not initiate conversations and/or discuss materials concerning the following topics: Religion, Sex, Politics (RSP) Past experience has shown that those topics can't be discussed without conflict. Implication, innuendo and such similar efforts are also unacceptable. Hot-Button topics such as climate change, etc are also unwarranted....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.